Monday, April 21, 2008

I Discovered Something that Makes This Blog Worthless

I'm sad to say that the Goomba blog as you know it will shut down. I've decided to start a more expansive blog where Goomba will be discussed for sure but as a subcategory. Imagine my blog as your favorite channel and the Goomba section as one of your favorite shows... Why you ask? Well I think it's a disservice to Goomba for one. Eventually I will run out of things to say and I'll probably end up creating really horrible situations for Goomba to sustain content. Like Paragoombas parachute malfunctioning and him either ending up splotted on the ground or off course in some windmills. Not happy stuff... Then to make matters worse I discovered the Super Mario Brothers wiki's very extensive entry on Goomba. It breaks down every appearance, every subspecies of Goomba. Goomba in popular mythology. I'm done. Totally done.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Goomba



I mean they even have a Goomba quote. I'm miserable. I think I'll go home and hug my Goomba tonight. You didn't know I had a Goomba. Well I do. He doesn't walk and talk like the great voice prompt R2D2 I got my girlfriend Jen. But he makes noises. He also has a tremendous appetite. On various occasions he's eaten other stuffed animals, such as my pet owls.

So starting tomorrow, there will be a brand new blog... You can find all the Goomba entries there for sure. But this blog will talk about much more, much much more, so much in fact that you may need steal another brain from your local graveyard to store all the information I'll be talking about. Ready? Set. Yep.

No comments: